If you need help or know of someone who does, please phone 0300 323 1244.
The Beds and Cambs Rural Support Group is a charity supporting those within the rural areas of Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire. We are part of a countrywide network dedicated to combating stress in rural areas and providing targeted support.
What do we offer?
- A free service
- Complete confidentiality
- Specialist rural knowledge and expertise
- Sign-posting to areas of help
- Volunteers who live / work in rural areas and understand the unique problems from living in a rural area
- Close working links with allied charities and organisations
Help is available with
- Business problems
- Personal debt
- Negotiating with government agencies
- Tenancy issues
- Housing concerns
- Benefits entitlement
- Redundancy / career change
- Training / re-training
- Isolation and loneliness
- Family / succession matters
We are here to help